Our client is one of the world’s largest and mostrecognizable cosmetics and beauty companies dedicated to making women feel andbelieve in their beauty. They are richlyendowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique and responds tothe diverse needs of consumers all over the world. Their modern, bright and cool offices locatedin the heart of NYC are inspirational, even in the world of beauty.
In this role you will design packaging and labels forskincare products.
• Oversee production of art from designs to final printedproduct.
• Manage 3D comps with outside vendors forpresentation to Marketing
• Collaborate as a team member with TechnicalPackaging and New Product Development.
• Work with Development to create productlaunches maintaining product vision
• Interact with Development to meet schedulingrequirements.
• Color match substrates for launches andphase-ins
• Design POPdisplays to reflect product advertising.
• Develop designs and manage permanentmerchandising: planograms, structures, and graphics.
• Direct retouching of POP visuals.
• Source studios, illustrators, freelancers,retouchers; obtain estimates
• Keep photography current of products, lineups,and displays.
• Prepare Sales Meeting materials.
• Fulfill miscellaneous requests and artworkneeds for cross-functional groups.
· 3-4years experience