Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role you will be supporting cross department and graphic design teams to follow strict campaign guidelines for e-commerce sites. As the art director, you will also oversee, create, and edit most web assets, promotional materials, and other production initiatives.
- Superintend all print and digital graphic material for both the client and their vendors and customers; follow all strict e-commerce standards for each vendor
- Collaborate with all brand creative departments as well as with third parties to produce high-standard marketing and advertisement materials; work with copywriters and brand leaders to support different products and content
- Command a team to follow and meet strict deadlines for projects and campaigns both in a group and independently while multi-tasking several brands daily
- Develop web assets for multiple platforms, campaigns, vendors, and marketing tools; use super detail oriented regimens to produce graphic shelf images
- Build videos and motion images for commercial photos and new brand experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 4+ years of experience of creating and editing online graphic experiences both in a team and independently
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop graphic design experience along with understanding if basic UX/UI principals and HTML/CSS