Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
As the Art Director, you would be responsible for managing advertising and marketing related projects and executing large-scale, cross-portfolio campaigns for advertisers.
• Develop and implement advertising programs across the company’s portfolio, including lifestyle, entertainment, prime, news, sports and strategic partnerships
• Establish a vision for brands across the company’s portfolio and present creative ideas at internal and external pitches
• Ensure execution is aligned with the brand’s content strategy and partner with the production team to scale concepts based on target budgets and timelines
• Drive creative vision for pro-active and reactive solutions for advertisers in collaboration with the creative strategy team
• Lead a creative team, foster a collaborative environment, provide guidance, and drive interdepartmental collaboration
• 10+ years’ experience in the creative field
• Team management experience
• Strong understanding of brand marketing across multiple networks and platforms
• Excellent storytelling, presentation, writing, and communications skills
• Successfully managed and mentored team members