Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a renowned creative agency presenting groundbreaking solutions for extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and dynamic approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
Art Director Overview:
As the Art Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity.
Art Director Responsibilities:
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Collaborate with creative directors, digital strategists, producers, copywriters, and account teams; liaise with creative directors to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients; offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
Art Director Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ Art Director experience
• Agency experience working on 360 campaigns preferred
• Knowledgeable about UX
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite