Art Director - Social
Our client, a social focused agency, is looking for an Art Director. This is a full-time position.
- You are expected to craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and concepting.
- You are traditionally paired with a Copywriter but should also be able to ideate on your own and at least not rely on a Copywriter to articulate your idea.
- At times, you will be asked to support Sr. AD's for ideation and comping.
- Understand the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and proficient at generating both
- Be hands on and own big projects from ideation through completion so production experience (at various production budgets) is a must: from pre-pro to on-set to post production
- Have a portfolio that represents a body of integrated work: big campaigns (not just one-off’s,) digital/social-first creative ideas, long form and short form content, some innovation-led, experiential and/or site work is a plus but not mandatory
- Have an understanding of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing problems for a variety of brands
- Know how to handle and implement feedback with ease and in a timely manner
- Strong art/design skills with an understanding of typography, color and layout
- Should have an understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Quick at comping
- Comfortable at concepting ideas and can think strategically
- Good collaborator
- Once work is sold, has experience seeing it all the way through to completion with supervision by their CD
- Capable of presenting your work internally
- Can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Partner with other disciplines when possible to create the best possible work
- Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (Premiere and AfterEffects fluency a major plus)
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."