Art Gallery Assistant
Our client is a well-known luxury brand known for their curated collection based in West Hollywood. Their modern, innovative, and high-end approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Art Gallery Assistant, you would serve as the face of the art gallery, greet visitors, provide the highest-level customer service, and update the gallery calendar.
• Serve as the face of the art gallery, greet visitors, provide the highest-level customer service, answer calls, and take messages
• Assist with fielding deliveries and inquiries about the gallery, artists, and exhibitions and provide thorough, accurate, and professional communication
• Maintain gallery presentation, sort and distribute incoming mail, monitor office supplies, and update the master gallery calendar
• Establish and build relationships with clients and artists, maintain database, and remain in contact with visitors and artists to retain lifetime relationships
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries to enhance the overall customer experience
• Strong communication, detail-oriented, and organizational skills
• Passion for art and furniture a plus