Art Resources Director
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge and data-driven insights to create groundbreaking content. Their welcoming space fosters unsurpassed collaboration, innovation, and creativity every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for building and managing the company’s photography and illustration programs. You would also be responsible for establishing an efficient art workflow supported by the proper processes, tools, and resources.
• Establish and manage custom photography workflows, lead photo art direction, present innovative campaign concepts
• Manage and implement a cross-functional digital asset management system and cultivate photography, illustration, retouching, and art research resources
• Build and oversee an in-house photography production studio and mentor and implement growth opportunities for direct reports
• Negotiate pricing and licensing terms for photography and illustration and maintain legal agreements with individuals and agencies
• Monitor daily art production and ensure deliverables achieve objectives, on-budget, and the highest-quality
• 10+ years’ experience as an in-house creative team manager
• Expertise in developing art and production workflows
• Strong stock photography network with established relationships in the industry
• Senior Photo Producer or Photography Studio Manager experience