Artwork/Marketing Coordinator -Freelance
Our client, a major beauty company west of the SFV is looking for a Freelance Artwork/Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
Full time hours, on-site
- Primary & Secondary Artwork
- Manage all marketing inputs and reviews for primary and secondary artwork projects
- Partner with Artwork Planner identify and execute all required artwork elements to ensure projects remain on time and budget
- Partner with the Brand Managers to secure all required artwork approvals
- Promotion Coordinator
- Manage creation and development of all promotion sell sheets
- Partner with Brand, Finance and Customization Teams to ensure all components meet strategic and financial objectives.
- Track all collateral plans impacting promotions to ensure delivery is on time for customization.
- Create and track CPS for all promotion projects
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Key Microsoft Office program experience required including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive. Experience with key artwork systems like Esko are a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- 2+ years of professional experience required, preference for experience in project management
Submit resume for immediate consideration.
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."