Asian Market Business Development Manager
Our client is a premium music retailer creating renowned and award-winning piano masterpieces.
Their hand-crafted, innovative, and high-quality approach are must-haves for every musician.
In this role, you would be responsible for engaging with clients and generating sales. You would also be responsible for overseeing outreach and business development in New Jersey.
• Achieve personal sales targets and support the store with achieving forecasted sales goals; establish and maintain strong relationships with music community
• Develop and cultivate customer leads and relationships; manage and follow-up with leads using the CRM system
• Implement a sales referral outreach program for key influencers, such as piano technicians, real estate agents, designers, and piano teachers
• Provide support for all in-store and regional promotional events, including generating and cultivating sales
• Schedule and coordinate all piano technical needs after sales are achieved, such as tuning; resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ luxury sales experience
• Experience in business, customer service, sales, or the arts
• Bilingual in Mandarin and/or Cantonese