Development Tech Jobs
Santa Clara, CA
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Asset Manager Overview:
As the Asset Manager, you will manage a volume of requests that vary per month, typically around 100 unique assets are needed to be requested, reviewed, tracked, organized, and shared with internal teams.
Asset Manager Responsibilities:
• Compiling all on-store and off-store asset requests to issue to Devs, tracking deadlines for receiving, and follow-up
• Provide daily and weekly status updates to internal teams, including escalations when necessary
• Initial review of all received assets to ensure they meet the requested specs and troubleshooting with Devs and internal when needed
• Close partnership with Arcade Editorial and Video Production teams
Asset Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Other certifications in digital/graphic production, 3d design, computer science, video animation or production, or a related field
• 3-5 years experience in a related field
• Track record of partnership and collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Ability to prioritize a number of competing tasks
• Ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes
• Resourceful, creative, and results-oriented while working in a high-energy environment
• Keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Highly organized using multiple tools, trackers, file storage systems (Quip, Box, iCloud used for internal tracking) and 3rd party tools and apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Maya, Unity, etc.