Assistant Accessories Designer, Cold Weather
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for all aspects of design, including researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs; maintain flats and sketches files and modify throughout the entire design process
• Create tech packs and ensure all are complete with design components, fabric, trim, construction, washes, and details
• Source and select fabrics for each season; review emerging trends and shapes each season; shop stores and research local markets for new styles
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners and establish strong business relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Excel