Assistant Accessories Designer (cold weather)
Our client is an iconic luxury fashion brand, offering apparel and accessories across the globe. Their classic, fashion forward, experiential approach presents an effortless lifestyle and wardrobe for the most stylish individual.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Participate in reviewing samples, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• Proven design experience
• Proficient with NedGraphics, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Word and Excel