Assistant Account Executive
Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in strategy, branding, and package design for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach evolves brands like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing client service support, including assisting with report writing and ensuring projects are completed on-time. You would also be responsible for assisting with daily internal operations for directing client projects and remaining current of emerging client brands and services.
• Manage and provide client service support, including assisting with report writing and ensuring all projects are completed on-time, accurately, and achieve established objectives
• Assist with daily internal operations for directing client projects; define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Remain current of emerging client brands, products, services, and marketing developments; stay up-to-date for relevant industry and competitive efforts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ marketing or advertising experience
• Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills