Assistant Account Manager
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will support the overall growth of Alternative Distribution (Department Stores, Independents, Military Exchange, and e-commerce) business with strategic analysis of New Product launches, company-wide inventory, manage key product orders with Demand Planning/Retail Planning team, oversee store-wide initiatives in-store events, and manage merchandising updates in-store by channel.
- Analyze new product launches, assortments, allocations – manage Promo Calendar by month, aligning with Retail Planning team
- Partner with Retail Marketing & VP, Account Management on seasonal updates, providing teams with sku selling, inventory and retailer requests to ensure we are making the best decisions for the brand and the sales potential with each update
- Work with Retail Planning team on processing returns
- Create side by side calendar with Sr. Buyer, creating more brand exposure
- Produce Weekly Sales Meeting recap and present to internal cross functional teams
- Partner with VP & retail marketing & on items needed for meetings however, coordinator will produce and compile
- Must have a background in cosmetic/beauty industry, sales, planning or merchandising