Assistant Architecture Project Manager
Our client is a leading architectural and engineering firm specializing in retail, design, restaurant, and corporate. Their tailored, innovative, and dynamic approach presents optimal solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for sketching designs and preparing construction documentation. You would also liaise with cross-functional team members, subcontractors, and vendors and foster a collaborative environment.
• Sketch comprehensive design concepts and present ideas to internal and external partners
• Prepare construction documentation and coordinate various projects with subcontractors and vendors
• Work with cross-functional team members; foster collaborative environment
• Interpret engineering drawings and obtain permit sets
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, or similar field; registrations preferred
• 8-10+ years design and production experience
• Proficient with Revit, Auto Cad, Sketch Up, 3D Max, and Microsoft Office suite