Assistant Brand Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest skincare and cosmetic must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Lead marketing initiatives and program management, including: in-store collateral, beauty ambassador trainings, blow-ins, co-op advertising, and digital/social assets
• Partner collaboratively with cross-functional team members to develop and maintain integrated content
• Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements; generate and present reports to the manager
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ marketing or brand management experience
• Experience in color cosmetics and/or beauty and/or personal care categories a plus