Assistant Brand Marketing Manager
Our beauty client is looking for an Assistant Brand Marketing Manager to support the Brand team. The ideal candidate should have a background in events, content, PR/influencers, and retail marketing with the ability to be flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Global Senior Brand Manager.
• Implement system to manage inventory for marketing gratis and sampling; partnering with cross-functional team members to effectively forecast, distribute, track and reconcile each month
• Support the ongoing strategy and execution for content initiatives
• Manage and support assigned brand events end-to-end, including planning, project management, inventory allocation, internal and external partner coordination, measuring success against KPIs
• Manage global sampling program with retail partners, including annual forecasting and strategy, scheduling, completing forms, processes, ensuring timely execution and fulfillment with cross-functional partners
• Assist with the management of Global Ambassador Program, including coordinating shipments, developing briefs and identifying ways to amplify existing campaigns
• Support development of a monthly newsletter to share with key partners, aiming to drive sales, increase engagement and strengthen relationships with influencers/external partners
• Manage day-to-day scheduling and maintaining internal calendars and documents
• Assist with weekly and ad-hoc reporting and recaps
• Assist with tracking invoices, POs and communicating with vendors regarding payment process
• Participate in brainstorms and brand marketing strategy across all channels
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
• 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in beauty
• Strong experience in retail marketing, influencers, PR content strategy, events, social media platforms: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
• Familiar with influencer management tools, social KPIs and analytics platforms (CIQ Google Analytics, FB/IG Insights, etc); strong analytical skills a plus
• Exceptional organization and time management skills; able to prioritize and juggle several projects simultaneously
• Creative self-starter, a natural creator, and an ability to roll up sleeves with a positive attitude
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (namely Excel).
• Photoshop and photography experience is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to foster relationships
• Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
• Creative thinker to help drive exciting, disruptive content and campaigns.
• Passion for clean, sustainable skincare and excited to contribute to a quickly-growing brand