Our client is an iconic brand creating the latest must-have accessories for every trendsetter. Their modern, on-trend, and cool designs add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of buying. You would manage the selection, purchasing, and delivery of assigned categories.
• Oversee opportunistic buying based on vendors or classifications; achieve targeted sales and margin performance
• Direct balancing assortments receipts and flexing from flow versus pack and hold; conduct comprehensive research for online and retail marketplaces; identify opportunities, trends, and labels
• Practice fiscal responsibility by negotiating pack and hold goods to offset additional costs of storing merchandise, such as additional dating and vendors holding merchandise
• Develop highly strategic buying plans by leveraging data and market trends to achieve forecasted sales targets and drive optimal sales performance
• Identify new opportunities, pursue new vendors, and source new markets; establish and maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional partners, including executive management
• Build strong relationships with vendors and exhibit trust, integrity, and follow-up; visit showrooms, select products, and handle negotiations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ corporate experience