Our client is a popular lifestyle brand creating must-have apparel and accessories. With their cool, on-trend, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing merchandising strategies to grow categories and developing seasonal assortment plans.
• Manage merchandising strategies to grow categories and develop a deep understanding of the brand’s business, culture, target audience, and competition
• Oversee and achieve financial and strategic category goals, including fill rate, inventory turns, and obsolete inventory
• Develop seasonal assortment plans, reference historical data to influence future decisions, and manage relationships with key vendors
• Manage and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts, communicate the data with vendors, and negotiate with vendors
• Track and evaluate in-season business to identify opportunities to increase revenue, improve margins, and minimize inventories
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ purchasing experience
• Retail/ecommerce experience