Assistant Content Manager
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the latest must-have beauty tools for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, on-trend, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to achieve the most flawless beauty looks.
As the Assistant Content Manager, you would assist on the development, execution and delivery of digital and print content.
• Elevate and grow the brands visually, identifying and executing against each brand’s unique identity, and ensuring they are delivered on-time and on-budget
• Assist with developing contemporary, innovative ideas that will allow each brand to stand out within crowded marketplace
• Manage all creative assets from concept to finish, including brand campaigns, digital and print advertising, brand catalogs, e-comm and social media assets
• Oversee brand copy for web, packaging and print, including writing, editing and proofreading content for digital and print materials, assets, and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout for digital and print materials
• Assist with development of content for brand e-comm sites and work with digital agency to optimize content according to SEO
• 2+ years of content production and project management experience
• Background in beauty, wellness, and/or fashion
• Experience in copywriting
• Strategic mindset with an understanding of the creative development process
• Proven track record managing schedules and workflow across multiple channels, creative ideation/planning, production planning, budget management, and overall team output planning