Our client is a whimsical, fun and fashionable women’s clothing line that is hippy dippy chic meets total sophistication. With light and airy fabrics, lace and floral trim – they completely capture the spirit and heart of the girl who wears them. With a company culture that speaks to the peaceful soul, their environment is always exciting and ever-evolving.
In this position, you will be working on two young women’ contemporary lines.
- Assist in creating and maintain design sketches (Flats) on Illustrator
- Assist in creating technical package, sending to factories and following up on requests
- Spec garments on Excel and sending to factories for development following designers’ details
- Aid Designers in everyday design tasks
- Create and recolor CADs for Sales under Designer or Merchandiser guidelines
- 2 years of experience in knits, wovens, dresses etc
- Knowledge in garment construction
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven fast paced environment
- Highly proficient in Excel, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly detail oriented and follow directions
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal