Our client, a contemporary clothing brand, is looking for an Assistant Designer to join their team! This Assistant Designer will work with all categories.
- Conduct trend research and bring in new ideas
- Communicate & present forecasted trends for the season
- Work with Design Team to create tech packs
- Create original flat sketches based on existing trends and mainstream design
- 1-2+ years design experience
- Must be able to do CAD's, tech packs
- Proficient on Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Organized self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- PLM experience a plus
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."