Assistant Distribution Center Manager
Our client, a children's boutique company is in search of an Assistant Manager for their Distribution Center in Glendale!
This is a temp-to-permanent role, on-site with full-time hours.
Key job responsibilities:
• Key holder for opening and closing responsibilities
• Manage and coordinate all distribution functions, including shipping and receiving, and inventory management
• Assist distribution center management in scheduling, supervising and managing team of pickers and packers
• Assist as needed all efforts to maintain accurate inventory, physically and virtually
• Work with cross-functional teams to investigate service failures and insure all service level agreements are met or exceeded
• Assist in training, motivating and developing associates
• Help maintain physical condition of the distribution center through planning and implementing efficient layouts.
Experience: relevant work experience, particularly MS Office and Google
Education: 4-year degree desirable but not mandatory
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!