Assistant Email Producer
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
As the Assistant Email Producer, you would be responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content emails.
• Manage daily marketing emails from creative development through launch and work in email content tool to submit content for weekly emails
• Oversee quality assurance of all email content and performs the final assessment and approval of email content prior to publishing
• Assist with the review and final sign-off of email content in key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and when needed
• Help Associate Producer and Senior Producer manage milestones and deliverable tracking and ensure project is launched on-time and meets initial requirements
• Assesses capacity when advising on feasibility, support, and risk and act as the line of support for cross-functional teams when email and tool issues occur
• Partner regularly with members of functional areas including merchandising, marketing, inventory management, creative, third party vendors, product management, and IT
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years’ online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
• Highly detail-oriented with experience in managing multiple projects at any given time.
• Knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies
• Understanding of content management systems
• Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills