Assistant Field Marketing Manager
Our client in the activewear industry seeks an Assistant Field Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in visual merchandising and retail marketing.
• Partner with Business Units, Brand activation and Concept to Consumer teams to project manage field marketing activations and communication to drive key product launches and execution in market.
• Support Senior Field Marketing Manager on coverage strategy with main focus on commercial accounts
• Work closely with the agency to ensure executional excellence in your accounts to meet the objectives of CTC, VM, Sales and BU’s
• Serve as liaison between Agency, Sales, Marketing & Brand Activation to identify opportunities or areas of concern
• Assist with the creation of systems, processes to impact productivity, profitability, accountability and service within the retail and wholesale landscape.
• Work with agency on reporting important insights around sales, visual, trends and competitive activities back to internal partners to input their decision making
• Focus on improving sell-through of footwear, apparel and accessories by providing impactful product content and training tools to the field organization
• Track project budget and timelines
• Support Event and training moment for the field organization
• Extensive travel to key retailers, markets, training summits and events
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Retail landscape, training methods, visual merchandising & retail marketing
• Strong project management skills. Highly organized and demonstrated follow through.
• Great presentation skills
• Ability to develop and implement innovative strategies, analyze data and identify retail solutions
• Relationship management- Ability to interact at all levels within an organization—both orally and in writing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels of clients, sales associates through senior managers and internal stakeholders
• Ability to travel: Estimated at 30%
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business, Education/Training or related field
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant Retail, Marketing and/or Product Training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience Employee Acknowledgement: