Assistant Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known Men's apparel company creating on-trend must-haves for private labels at top retailers. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and high-quality designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• Apparel graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."