Assistant Home Designer
Our client is a popular home furnishings brand creating the latest must-haves for everything home. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products effortlessly transform every space into a refreshing and relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, and overseeing samples for home goods.
• Manage research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept, review emerging trends and shape, research local markets, and keep the team informed
• Assist with producing mood boards for design presentation, sourcing fabrics and finishes, and interacting with vendors
• Sketch designs as part of a cohesive collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic, objectives, and vision
• Organize and maintain working inspiration, concept, and sketch board and manage product design administration and follow up communications
• Oversee samples and presentation materials for meetings and maintain artwork libraries
• Bachelor's degree in textile design or graphic design
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to index color and originate new colorways of a digital surface design