Assistant Manager, D2C eCommerce Digital Marketing
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the execution of marketing campaigns, including email marketing, performance display (remarketing, prospecting), affiliate marketing, and CRM exchange coordination.
• Work with internal and external partners to ensure all marketing initiatives for all channels are launched on time and supported with the correct assets and copy
• Conduct weekly analysis and synthesize data from multiple sources to analyze top campaigns, consumer segments, user behavior, and KPIs
• Send evergreen and promotional banners with proper UTMs to the appropriate parties and partner closely with digital producers and cross-functional teams to roadmap assignments
• QA web deployments and marketing emails to ensure everything is working properly and manage email calendar development and briefs for the third party email provider
• Assist with management and growth of email subscription list and leverage A/B testing to optimize site and email engagement and conversion
• Support the creation and testing of promo codes and offers and schedule meetings with outside vendors and internal groups to ensure approvals
• Organize and save all site creative and promotional assets on server and assist with budget tracking and monthly invoicing
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ corporate and/or agency digital marketing experience
• Technical knowledge of websites and digital marketing/advertising methods and analytics tools
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Exact Target (ESP)