Assistant Manager, Global Creative Operations
Our client is a renowned beauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Their luxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautiful must-haves to complete any beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving operational improvements in the creative process. You would also be responsible for generating reports and tracking key changes implemented across brands.
• Manage and drive operational improvements in the creative process in partnership with the global brands team
• Develop and implement forums for brands to share feedback on process and technology and recognize key themes across brands
• Generate reports highlighting the success of technologies and process improvements and identify and establish best practices
• Track key changes implemented across brands and manage materials for workshops and trainings for process and technology
• Provide support for the Executive Director for scheduling, generating reports, and gathering feedback and responses
• 2-4 years’ process or project management experience, ideally in a creative organization
• Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders and functions