Assistant Manager, Global CRM and Consumer Analytics
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest skin care, makeup, and fragrance must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their advanced, on-trend, and contemporary approach, it’s never been easier to effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for optimizing the consumer experience across the brand’s direct-to-consumer and retailer channels globally. You would also be responsible for using various databases to define business questions and analyze consumer trends and behavior to provide actionable insights.
• Optimize the consumer experience across the brand’s direct-to-consumer and retailer channels globally
• Perform ongoing customer and campaign analyses to refine business questions, analyze consumer trends and behavior, and provide actionable insights
• Ensure data and insight consistency and accuracy and partner with analytical team members to share best practices and provide customer view
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with leaders, business partners, and team members to provide insight development and best practices
• Lead the development of engagement and retention-driving customer communication program strategies
• Oversee CRM database marketing analytics, including client profiling, segmentation and trending, LTV modeling, and survey universe identification
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 years’ analytics experience, preferably within web analytics/CRM/consumer insights
• Experience with CRM databases, web analytics tools, and social media analytics tools