Assistant Manager, Marketing Consumer Promotion
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the development and execution of promotion plans and ensure all promotion activity align with the brand objectives.
• Direct the annual consumer promotion plans to achieve brand objectives and evaluate promotion tactics and provide a fact-based recommendation against established criteria
• Oversee promotion plan execution and budget tracking and develop Consumer Promotion creative materials
• Remain current of emerging promotion tactics and vehicles, monitor competitive promotion activity, and report implications
• Establish KPIs for Consumer Promotion Programs, evaluate past promotion programs, and create a lessons learned analysis
• Optimize promotion effectiveness towards maximum ROI and provide budget estimates for consumer promotion activity
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience in promotion agency or corporate promotion department
• Experience working with products in the consumer products group vertical (CPG)
• Knowledge of the various classes of trade (Drug, Mass, Food, Club)
• Beauty industry experience preferred