Assistant Manager of e-Commerce
Leading Beauty company in Orange County is looking for an Assistant Manager of e-Commerce to join their team!
- Manage sales and marketing efforts between internal teams and e-Retail partners to effectively drive all aspects of brand based SEM, SEO, and digital project planning to continually improve return on efforts/ad spend.
- Host/participate in weekly/bi-weekly meetings with each e-Retail team to ensure alignment/execution of product launches, page updates, sample/TOA’s/GWPs & social activations are aligned and executed.
- Work closely with sales account teams to plan and forecast new launch sell-through timing, sampling allocation and delivery.
- Partner with sales account teams on promotional item offerings.
- Assist in go-to-market & strategic alignment/ workshop meeting preparation.
- In partnership with retailers and internal key stakeholders, create and maintain side-by-side marketing/promotional planning calendar including paid digital, social efforts, .com only exclusives, launch cadence, markdowns and digital animations for each retailer.
- Build & maintain competitive brand calendar by retailer.
- Perform regular audits of each e-Retail sites to ensure current & up-to-date brand shop/key core SKU content to mirror global animation.
- Support role out & maintenance of DAM/PIM System (OPERA) for on-time delivery of contact sheets & digital content to retail partners.
- Support other efforts to grow digital performance as needed.
Reporting and Analysis
- Execute reporting by the required deadlines with an extremely high level of accuracy, reliability and consistency.
- Consistently and accurately maintain all tracking reports and report on WTD, MTD & YTD sales/RAF/forecast reports, MOB, SOV/SOS, and other ad-hoc reports as needed; present sales analysis to upper management and sales team in weekly meetings.
- Analyze mix-of-business and specific category selling.
- Work across departments including Creative, Sales, Demand Planning, Finance, Marketing and Social to manage/execute campaign & growth initiatives that generate brand specific .COM site traffic, conversions, engagement/awareness, and sales. Inclusive of content delivery, support of paid digital/social programs, and samples & GWP budget/delivery to aid purchase on PDPs.
- Work closely with in-house Creative teams to execute all visual and copy needs of the retailer ecommerce business & ensure timely deliveries of e-Retail updates.
- Review weekly/monthly online retailer sites and partner with UD creative team on updates: model photography, product shots, copy, and opportunities for new and exciting brand pages (new collections, messaging, etc.) to deliver products/content meeting each retailer’s due dates.
- Create, submit and track all Robohead tickets for eRetail business.
- Review and get approvals from internal creative team digital animations/content.
- Ensure alignment/execution of product launches, page updates, & social activations are aligned and executed.
- Responsible for delivering compelling online content & supporting promotions, retailer exclusives, working with KAMs on sample/GWP orders for each site’s needs, negotiating space and visibility with each retailer in advance.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in prestige beauty & an MBA are a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of progressive experience managing a high volume business-to-consumer eCommerce
- 2 to 4 years of progressive digital marketing experience.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point
- Strong presentation skills