Assistant Manager, Promotional Display Strategy
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the annual strategy for assigned national displays and support the annual custom display strategy.
• Manage the development and implementation of the annual strategy for assigned national displays and support the annual custom display strategy
• Establish promotional display timelines, milestones, and deliverables and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including customer business development, promotional management, and marketing
• Create and present structure brief and approve display structure renderings and physical display structure
• Develop creative brief, review changes, obtain necessary approvals, and prepare renderings and dressed displays for customer review
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience at a consumer products company or related industry, cosmetics