Assistant Manager-West Hollywood, CA
We are seeking a strong Store Manager for a Hot Casual Contemporary apparel brand for their new store opening soon in West Hollywood, CA
Assistant Manager/ Visual lead will be part of the West Hollywood Flagship Store leadership and act as the second in command assisting the Store Manager across all aspects of managing the store.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Part of the Store leadership: Will assist the Store Manager on all aspects of the store operations; supervise and direct sales and stock associates in absence of the Store Manager
- As a Store Visual Lead, this role will specifically oversee all product and visual merchandising, aspects to elevate the customer experience and ensure adherence to company standards.
- Collaborate with the HQ team – in particular Marketing and Retail Buyer/Merchandiser - to execute Promotions, Product Launches, Windows and Sales Floor Visual directives. Continuously analyze ways to improve conversion
- Analyze store KPIs: traffic, conversion, SPH, payroll, inventory levels, shrink etc.
- Drive to results: manage the store P&L for profitability; achieve weekly/monthly goals. Continuously think of opportunities to improve and maximize the business
- Build a coaching culture where everyone is recognized for their contribution to overall goals and given feedback on areas for growth
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Retail experience managing a high volume Store
- Experience managing Visual and Product merchandising
- Flexible, availability to work during “peak retail periods” such as evenings, weekends, holidays
- Proven organizational skills and business skills. Clear understanding of retail business drivers. Familiarity with Retail systems and KPIs.
- Must move, stand, reach, constantly move around the store