Assistant Marketing Manager, Fragrances
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with establishing commercial strategies, marketing programs, and promotions across assigned portfolio.
• Assist with developing and implementing commercial strategies, marketing programs, and promotions across assigned portfolio
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including US sales, global marketing, creative, and global knowledge and insights
• Lead the development of category and product strategies in partnership with the global marketing team to ensure brands are aligned with US market needs
• Partner with the external agency to ensure strategic connection and consistency with the brand’s equity and positioning
• Evaluate new product feasibility, including size of opportunity, target audience, forecasting, pricing, return on investment, and competitive market
• Bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred
• 1- 3 years’ marketing/brand management and/or customer marketing experience
· Experience working with commercial sales leaders and presenting to retail customers
· Color cosmetics and/or beauty and/or personal care experience a plus