Assistant Marketing Manager, Strategic Events
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting the marketing team and planning and executing retail events and brand-specific activations. You would also be responsible for evaluating event results and ensuring maximum sales and engagement.
• Support the Marketing Manager by planning and executing retail events and brand-specific activations
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, client services, education, merchandising, and inventory
• Communicate, direct and manage all event details with brands, vendors, stores, and district managers accurately and efficiently
• Manage all aspects of events, including concept development and execution and ensure maximum sales and positive client experience
• Oversee marketing collateral for events, including in-store and online exposure; track and evaluate event results for sales and press
• Develop comprehensive recaps following each event in a timely manner and incorporate key learnings into future strategies
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven marketing experience