Assistant Merchandise Planner
Our client, a contemporary clothing with luxury essentials that embody the modern California lifestyle is seeking an Assistant Mechandise Planner to join their team!
The Assistant Merchandise Planner will support and assist the Merchandising team in the entire product life cycle process, and including maintaining pre-season merchandise guides. Reporting for the team and forecasting future seasons based on sales and history.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fully support the merchandising team in all day to day tasks
• Run weekly and seasonal selling reports as well as ad hoc reports.
• Help organize, track, and maintain samples for tradeshows and projections
• Assist in supplying sales team with all tools needed for markets (selling reports, line lists, OTS, samples, prices)
• Advise and update all changes through the season to all departments and in master line sheet.
• Complete end of season reports including TY/LY class report, color selling, best sellers/reorders, analysis by division, bought vs sold etc.
• Conducts trend research and inspiration by season
• Provide Merchandising assistance to departments throughout the company on an as needed basis
• Ability to be self-motivated and enjoy a fast paced, multifaceted work environment while fostering collaborative relationships with cross functional teams
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications and Other Requirements:
• 2 years of fashion merchandising experience
• B.S. in Business Administration/Fashion Merchandising
• Advanced level Excel mandatory: vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, charts, and reference formulas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Excellent customer service and sales skills • Able to learn in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks
• Must be analytical
• Maintain positive company morale
• Knowledge of the contemporary market a plus
• Forecasting and financial planning
• Maintain composure and professionalism under pressure while meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."