Assistant Merchandising Coordinator
Our client, a well-known women's apparel manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Merchandising Coordinator! The assistant merchandising coordinator will support the merchandising team with all brands.
- Prep for all GRS meetings.
- Set-up showroom, provide catalog and any pertinent information.
Purchase order management:
- Provide all style, description, pricing, colors etc. to GRS; ensure BC is set-up with all sku’s prior to order submission.
- Review all orders for accuracy and submit to customer service for order entry. Provide retail dates and the ship window on all orders.
- Monitor ship dates for both USA and CDA; work with production to manage dates and revisions. Communicate all changes to GRS for disposition and approval.
- Manage all revisions, cancellations and additions with product management, production and customer service as required.
- Coordinate with PM to order all GRS samples.
- Coordinate all GRS special events, seasonal open house, etc.
- Coordinate sample requests for approval; developments, revisions and additions.
- Prep for all Licensing meetings.
- Create/update line plans with images, style #, description, colors, delivery and pricing. Photoshop as required.
- Set-up showroom, make copies of all pertinent information.
- Order and update color runs seasonally for each brand.
- Send and track samples for markets, PR, licensing Product Images
- Ensure all product is shot for catalogs and ecom. (Photoshop as required.)
- Assist merchandising team
- Create and maintain merchandising team charts – SLG, Silhouette, Key Item etc.
- Gather and organize all seasonal trend information, color cards, etc. and create seasonal board.
- Coordinate with PM to update the color run chart for DOM and INTL markets.
- Assist with line review preparation; create labels, photograph to share with design team.
- Assist graphics/marketing with catalog and photography.
- Participate and assist AMM in all aspects of line edits.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.