Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating purchase orders and communicating with planning, sourcing, and vendors.
• Develop purchase orders for a division of business, log purchase orders into the system, and ensure communication of orders to planning, sourcing, and vendor
• Create purchase orders for early floor sets, monitor shipping, and communicate changes and cancellations of purchase orders to sourcing, agent, and vendor
• Ensure accuracy of purchase order ship dates and quantities and modify purchase orders and communicate changes
• Maintain log of all purchase order confirmations and cancellations and follow-up with agent and vendor as necessary
• Monitor sales and inventory levels and adjust purchase orders accordingly to drive sales and profitability
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ retail experience