Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing design for digital and print components, including responsive websites, mobile. email, desktop, signage, and in-store marketing.
- Drive communication tasks and milestones related to large scale marketing campaigns and respond quickly to change in scope or schedule
- Manage all aspects of web and email design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design
- Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; present innovative suggestions to enhance campaign metrics and performance
- Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in design or digital design
• 3-5 years’ web and print design experience