Our client is a renowned company presenting leading solutions for businesses and individuals. Their modern, cutting-edge, and innovative approach enables people to focus on what’s important in life and enjoy every day.
As the Assistant Producer, you would be responsible for assisting with the design, conceptualization, and production of corporate events and audio and visual productions.
• Work with the manager to ensure the activities and objectives of the department are
accomplished in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
• Assist with the supervision of production crews, equipment, and cast in the studio and on location by determining the placement and movements of performers, crew members, lights, camera, microphone, props, and sets;
• Provide training to departmental staff regarding the proper use and maintenance of equipment and act as a consultant to the company for corporate events and audio and visual productions
• Plan and develop video programs and on-site production by transforming training and other
objectives into production ideas
• Determine the format, approach, content, and level of presentation that will be most effective in meeting objectives while remaining within budget and time constraints
• Oversee facilities management of studio and equipment and perform all routine servicing, installations, repairs, and adjustments of video production equipment
• 5+ years’ audio-visual production experience
• 2+ years’ live video streaming and video conferencing experience
• 2+ years’ live event production experience
• Ability to stage, light, and edit video productions