Assistant Production Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; download bulk purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; prebook materials as necessary; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite