Assistant Program Manager - Creative Operations
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing Creative Acceleration project timelines and generating comprehensive status reports.
• Oversee Creative Acceleration project timelines and meeting materials and track and report KPIs for Creative Acceleration
• Generate weekly and monthly comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing project health analysis, and issue tracking
• Provide support for the Creative Acceleration group meetings, maintain meeting recap notes, and prepare presentations
• Coordinate and facilitate working group meetings, including post-meeting actions and follow-ups and adjust plans to achieve objectives
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-4+ years’ project management, technology implementation, and vendor management experience
• Knowledge of creative operations a plus