Assistant Project and Event Marketing Manager
Title: Assistant Project and Event Marketing Manager (Full-time)
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Our client, a high fashion luxury goods manufacturer and retailer, needs an Assistant Project and Event Marketing manager to coordinate retail projects, including but not limited to: sales,boutique events, boutique openings, and moves.
Additional Job Requirements:
- - Coordinate marketing material receipt and distribution, providing
- - Oversee and organize inbound and outbound shipments as requested while maintaining accurate manual inventory; Third-party logistics (3PL) monitoring of constructional material, working with Corporate Facilities to maintain accurate inventory and coordinate shipments
- - Provide cross-departmental support as needed.
- - Manage upkeep of distribution center facilities,maintaining a clean, organized environment as well as equipment and supplies.
- - 3+ years’ relevant experience
- - Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- - Ability to work well independently and under pressure of fluctuating timelines
- - Experience with events, marketing, logistics,and/or luxury retail preferred.