Assistant Project& Event Manager| Fulltime
Our client, a high fashion luxury goods manufacturer and retailer, needs an Assistant Project and Event Marketing manager to coordinate retail projects, including but not limited to: sales, boutique events, boutique openings, and moves.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Coordinate marketing material receipt and distribution, providing
- Oversee and organize inbound and outbound shipments as requested while maintaining accurate manual inventory; Third-party logistics (3PL) monitoring of constructional material, working with Corporate Facilities to maintain accurate inventory and coordinate shipments
- Provide cross-departmental support as needed.
- Manage upkeep of distribution center facilities, maintaining a clean, organized environment as well as equipment and supplies.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure of fluctuating timelines
- Experience with events, marketing, logistics, and/or luxury retail preferred.