Digital Marketing Jobs
Assistant Search Planner
Our client is a well-known creative media agency presenting award-winning creative solutions. Their modern, integrated, and dynamic approach showcases groundbreaking results for top clients.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing support for the search and analytics team and assisting with the development and maintenance of response campaigns. You would also be responsible for overseeing daily plan execution, performance metrics, search budgets, optimization recommendations, and future campaigns.
• Manage keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, and landing page selection/optimization
• Direct paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific ROI objectives are achieved; develop A/B tests for different copy variations
• Maintain alignment with promotional calendar and monitor ad copy and spend remains aligned with site wide objectives
• Generate reporting on all levels of data, such as keyword, campaign ROI, and KPI metrics; present high-level trend data
• Oversee all aspects of the daily search plan, such as oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, and budgets
• Campaign bid management and optimization using Google AdWords, Bing Adcenter, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Search
• 1-3 years’ SEM experience with a strong background of planning and buying paid search campaigns
• Knowledge of search engine interfaces, such as DoubleClick Search, Google AdWords, and Bing
• Understanding of web analytics tools and tracking