Assistant Showroom Manager
Our client is a well-known brand creating the latest home furnishings for every space in your home. Their innovative, high-quality, and on-trend approach presents cutting-edge products to transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing the highest-level customer service and providing expert knowledge on the brand’s products and services. You would also be responsible for managing and mentoring sales staff for showroom and outreach sales process.
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times and present expertise on all products and services to drive business
• Train associates for showroom and outreach sales process and ensure consistent and high-quality experience for every stage of the sales process
• Supervise and mentor sales staff to help close the deal, including strategies for presentations, follow-up, outreach plans, and pricing promotions
• Establish and build a strong network and talent pipeline within the industry and among skilled sales professionals in the showroom’s geographic area
• Develop and retain high-performance talent and manage the on-boarding process for all showroom sales and support staff
• Oversee employee time and attendance, including coordination of staff work and vacation schedules; manage account receivables and develop follow-up plan with showroom staff on non-responsive accounts
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or computer related field
• 4-6 years’ sales experience; 1+ years supervisory experience
• Luxury sales experience preferred