Assistant Showroom Manager
Our client is a sleek, innovative and tasteful home interiors company. With a company culture that encourages generosity, their showrooms are warm and welcoming.
In this role you will drive the profitable development of sales through the management of a sales and support team. This role will be critical in delivering a gracious client experience, driving sales growth and fostering strong Architect & Design community relationships.
This role is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
• Set and manage expectations for the customer experience
• Maintain showroom to the high standards consistent with the brand
• Train all associates on the company’s expected processes for showroom and outreach sales process, ensuring consistent, high-quality interactions at each stage of the sales process
• Effectively resolve customer issues, ensuring timely resolution of problems
• Lead by example, developing your own client relationships, delivering superior service and sales results.
• Create connections with the architectural and design community through active participation in trade, industry and networking groups and events
- Minimum of 3 years of luxury retail management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management is preferred
- Experience in a luxury sales environment is a must
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.