Assistant Site Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the seasonal events team and implementing seasonal activity plans. You would also be responsible for briefing the creative team and generating reports.
• Support the seasonal events team for the company’s online grocery site; implement seasonal activity plan and build out event taxonomy and shelves
• Manage the item collection process, including event items, content check, and ensuring items are online on-time
• Conduct competitor screen grabs and lead the QA of items from the content management system to site
• Brief the creative team for creative requests, utilize the system, and lead the approval process in partnership with the Activity Manager
• Generate reports for review by the Activity Manager and extract omniture click data for POV performance and supplier activity
• Manage QA of POV activity for items online and price monitoring and assist with in-store expansion validation
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
• Retail/site merchandising background a plus