Assistant Site Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing site content strategies to market new merchandising campaigns and promotions. You would also be responsible for managing the site planning calendar and tracking all placements.
• Oversee all aspects of the site planning calendar, including conception and implementation across all platforms
• Manage site content strategies to market new merchandising campaigns, promotions, beauty updates, and store initiatives
• Track of all placements, timing, messaging, and targeting; review all campaign creative to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, including analytics to analyze and track project performance
• Remain current of the competitive marketplace and online and industry trends and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ eCommerce, site merchandising, or digital marketing experience